How Long Will My Order Take To Arrive?
We ship orders within 2 business days of receiving your order. With shipping, your order should arrive within the week after you paid for your order. Precise delivery time depends on shipping method as presented below.
Can I Buy Seeds Directly From The Farm?
Yes, you can come and purchase seeds at the farm. We are open from Monday to Friday, 9am to noon. (Closed on statutory holidays.)
Our seed store is in the seed trailer to the west of the barn.
Can I Pick Up My Seed Order At The Farm?
Yes you can! At checkout, simply select pick up at the farm. Your order will be ready to pick up after 2 business days in the seed trailer to the west of the barn.
You can then pick up your order from Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm. (Closed on statutory holidays.)
Canadian Shipping Fees
At checkout you can select how you wish to have your order shipped. All packages are shipped by Canada Post. Taxes are applied to S&H fees.
If your order weighs up to 300g, you will have the option to have your order shipped by lettermail without a tracking number. Lettermail usually take 3-7 days to be delivered from the moment you order though it can take longer. Lettermail shipping and handling fees are calculated as follows.
- Orders that weigh 0 - 175g have a $5 S&H fee.
- Orders that weigh 176g - 300g have a $7 S&H fee.
You can also select from a number of Canada Post shipping options. All these options include a shipping number.
- Expedited orders in Quebec usually take 2-4 business days to be delivered from the moment you order
- Expedited orders in Ontario and Atlantic Canada usually take 4-6 days to be delivered from the moment you order.
- Expedited orders in the rest of Canada usually take 5-9 days to be delivered from the moment your order.
Ordering From Outside of Canada
Please note: This site is set up to ship within Canada. If you wish to order from elsewhere in the world please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.